Tuesday 24 March 2009

Paper tea cups...

... I've gone a bit tea cup mad this past year. We decided to have a vintage tea party theme for our wedding reception, so have been scouring charity shops and car boots for old tea cups, as a result I have two huge boxes full and they are all AMAZING!!
 Vintage Town  in one of my favourite shops on folksy, her work is beautiful! Very quirky, just amazing, and I was very excited when this appeared in Vintage Towns shop...

... Yes it's made out of paper!! How ace is that!

3 comments:

bex said...

wow thats awesome!!! im always rummaging around the charity shops for tea cups and saucers. i read a post a while ago and someone had gone to their local recylcing centre and found a huge box of mixed cups and saucers for very cheap...if that helps your quest!
it sounds like an ace idea for your wedding!!
xx

Linden said...

I love Vintage Town's creations too! That teacup is amazing, I really like the way the two different blues work so well. It gives me a nice, calm feeling looking at it.

Unknown said...

I am holding an alice in wonderland tea party, and these cups are just to die for! I have searched everywhere for paper tea cups, do you have any idea where i can get them?? Im in New Zealand, so would need them online! thank you SO much! :)