Monday 23 March 2009

All things shabby...

... Yes I have a thing for shabby chic, so I thought I would share with you some of my favourites from Folksy.
 
First of all is this quirky little tag by Trashy Princess up a card, present or just use it as a decoration! (I have a thing for cupcakes too!)

Then we have this yummy purse by Natalie Farrell. Natalie's shop is full of these gorgeous purses. I found it difficult to decide which one to show on my blog!


Finally this beautiful cameo style Rose Necklace by Paisley Chainsaw.


All the shops have loads more goodies in, so why not take a look.


Also before I go, Dan Jackson who started off the Great Folksy Blog Circle has also started a blog called Folksy Finds.
It's full of blog posts by Folksy users about the shops they love. Hop over and take a look.   


1 comment:

vintagetown said...

What lovely things! I love 'em all...