Friday 23 January 2009

The Great Folksy Blog Circle...

So us crafty folk over at Folksy have been writing in a forum about a blog circle. A genius idea thought up by Dan Jackson, where you blog about the last person to post in the forum. 

I've just looked and the last person was gemheaven, having been one of my favourite shops since I joined folksy I thought I've just got to feature her work.

Jo creates the most beautiful jewellery, using a mix of sterling, hill tribe or bali silver, along with, gemstones, lampwork beads and even sea glass.

Living in Cornwall she gets a lot of inspiration from her surroundings.

Her work is just magical, the shop has an elegant mix of necklaces, earrings and bracelets...




Gem Heaven is most definitely worth a visit if you are after something special, so go take a look.

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

oh thank you so much for the lovely write up ♥